Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday!

This week has been a very busy week.

The planning of a Latino Youth Career Event is done and scheduled for today, Friday, I should be there. I am there.

Okay...

We have 100+ teens; 20 professionals to network with the teens in an effort to promote various careers.

The author of From the Barrio to the Boardroom as keynote and Comedian Mike Oquendo as MC.

What can go wrong? Right?
Nothing can go wrong. Absolutely nothing. =)

And after I'm  going to watch Hunger Games.

Here are a few great links. Enjoy!

Cupid's Literary Connection...info on formatting your manuscript.

Traci Kenworth..the three types of premise. Because I've been inclined to ask...what the heck is my story about...again?

Happiness is a choice, so choose it. 

Make Mine Mystery...the two things about plot.

Do You have a Thick Skin?  Rachelle Gardner.


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your event! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time with those teens!
    and enjoy the movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Youth Career Event? Wow, you're brave. Braver than I am, anyway. I hope everything goes wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the event. I hope it's a huge success. - And hope you enjoyed the film :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great links! You have won an award - for the details stop over at my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone and thanks Victoria! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.