Monday, March 5, 2012

Award time...

I was given these two awesome awards by W.Chaser.  Thanks!




In order to claim the Sunshine Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:


  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
  2. Write a post about it
  3. Answer the questions below.
  4. Pass it on


Answer 10 Questions:

Favorite color – Blue
Favorite animal – Dogs
Favorite number – 5
Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coffee
Facebook or Twitter – Eh, twitter
My passion – Writing
Getting or giving presents? – Giving
Favorite pattern – Hm...whatever works.
Favorite day of the week – Friday
Favorite flower – Hm...anything bright

And...


To claim your Kreative Blogger award, write seven interesting things about yourself.
Yeah, this was hard. Really, nothing interesting about me. 
Well, here goes....
  1. I lived in a haunted house growing up, leading me to believe in ghosts.
  2. I am not a good liar, though I have tried, really tried. My oldest son inherited this trait. I can see liar on his forehead whenever he tries to get away with anything.
  3. I love to read and write. To my family that makes me an interesting species. 
  4. I dropped out of High School, worked in a factory for three months, and went right back to High school.
  5. I have a horrible sense of direction and am always getting lost. My oldest inherited this trait. Poor guy.
  6. I get most of my story ideas through dreams. 
  7. My daughter was born with my curly hair and I have no idea how to do hair. Poor girl.

Now on to my selection.

 Thanks!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with absolutely no sense of direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men don't have a bad sense of direction, we just change the target and MAKE that the destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those answers; so concise. Congrats on the award and passing it on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards!
    I bet your daughter's hair is beautiful the way it is. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chandara,
    Dropping by from your campaign group to award you a Versatile Blogger Award for your cool blog. :) You can check it out on my blog under the 'awards' tab.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, woman! yeah!
    and you are a success story, dropping out then GOING BACK! that i LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards and LOVE the
    answers to your questions!! I get my story ideas from dreams too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a rubbish liar too. Just as well, if you were a good one it would be tempting to do it all the time.

    I've tagged you at my blog! Details here: http://nickwilford.blogspot.com/2012/03/tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...thanks for selecting me for the award!

    I can't believe you grew up in a haunted house! I am sooooo scared of haunted stuff and ghosts and supernatural things. Gives me the creepy crawlies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.