I was given these two awesome awards by W.Chaser. Thanks!
In order to claim the Sunshine Award here’s what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
- Write a post about it
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on
Answer 10 Questions:
Favorite color – Blue
Favorite animal – Dogs
Favorite number – 5
Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coffee
Facebook or Twitter – Eh, twitter
My passion – Writing
Getting or giving presents? – Giving
Favorite pattern – Hm...whatever works.
Favorite day of the week – Friday
Favorite flower – Hm...anything bright
To claim your Kreative Blogger award, write seven interesting things about yourself.
Yeah, this was hard. Really, nothing interesting about me.
Well, here goes....
- I lived in a haunted house growing up, leading me to believe in ghosts.
- I am not a good liar, though I have tried, really tried. My oldest son inherited this trait. I can see liar on his forehead whenever he tries to get away with anything.
- I love to read and write. To my family that makes me an interesting species.
- I dropped out of High School, worked in a factory for three months, and went right back to High school.
- I have a horrible sense of direction and am always getting lost. My oldest inherited this trait. Poor guy.
- I get most of my story ideas through dreams.
- My daughter was born with my curly hair and I have no idea how to do hair. Poor girl.
Now on to my selection.