Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome to my world


I'd like to welcome all my new visitors and seasoned followers to another 
Platform Building Campaign organized by Rachael Harrie.

Check out her blog for all the updates, even if you missed entering this time around.
About me...I tend to post Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 
I'm not as organized as I wish and post whatever comes to mind.   
Feel free to peruse the pages above for a glimpse of what I'm working on. 
I am ruled by my four kids, who are a great source for ideas.
I have a great critique partner and can use a few more...hint hint.
Coffee and more coffee keep me sane.
Welcome to my world. hehe =)

12 comments:

  1. Tag, you're it! You've been tagged in a game of 11 Questions being passed around by the Platform-Building campaigners. You can pick up your questions at this link: http://www.lifeisgood-forever21.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-random-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I know not you have four kids? Crazy! (As crazy as I am, I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alyssa!
    Emily, my kids are 19 - 15 - 9 and 3. Crazy doesn't even begin to explain it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read your Campaign posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello *waves*. I'm a new reader and am loving your blog! If you ever need crit help let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for passing by. Hey Victoria, thanks. Heading over your way now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a MwF gal myself. Helps keep the balance...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FOUR! You don't look old enough for a 19 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tag, you're it! You've been tagged in a game of 11 Questions being passed around by the Platform-Building campaigners. You can pick up your questions at this link: http://sophieswritingadventures.blogspot.com/2012/02/eleven-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee and more coffee. I like it =)

    Hello again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi from a fellow platform campaigner. :) I tagged you in a game of Eleven Questions on my blog http://www.jenniferfischetto.com/2012/02/eleven-questions.html

    Hope you have the time to come by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.