Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!  I woke up today with a blanket of snow on the ground, or I should say slush.  Shouldn't complain since it's been a rather mild winter, but I will anyway. =)

Here's a few links

March Madness Agent Pitch Match...check it out here. 

Are we ready for change...more info on the publishing industry. Rachelle Gardner

Never give up, never surrender. Inspiration at Operation Awesome.

25 secrets to work and live diligently from the heart. Here. 

Any you'd like to add?

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Operation Awesome is a great blog, so thanks for pointing me that way. One day it may be as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... You're so sweet. Careful, my head is going to explode. =)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that inspiration post. Thank you for the links! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.