Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

Well, let's see. It's been a pretty busy week. I've finished the first draft of my YA Thriller and will be working on a total revision after I decided to change the plot. Funny how that happens. I decided to let my YA Contemp go for now.

I've got some pages out and a full after winning some contests which has given me enough drive to keep chugging along, and I completed a short story and sent that out. Phew...it's been a busy week. =)

Here's a few links of interest. Enjoy!

Rach Writes has her Fourth Platform Building Campaign linky up. A great way to get to know others online and build a following.

Miss Snark's Secret agent contest for February is Monday, 13th. Don't miss out. I may just try it this time. It's a lottery so as long as you post within a time frame you have a chance.

Elana Johnson talks about Rejection. And though I reject that term, it's a great post. =)

And...Pubrants Agent Kristin has a vlog about Middle Grade Vs. YA. A great resource.

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your revisions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing that first draft. How long do you let it bake before you start revisions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek!! I've been out of commission for two weeks. I was supposed to help Rachel with this challenge. Off to email her now! Thanks so much for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, Thanks!

    LM, I usually let it sit for a month before tackling it.

    SA, no problem. Sounds like the campaign is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice line-up! Elana's post partly inspired my flash fiction piece today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing the draft! have a beer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helloah :) I'm a Platform Building Campaigner and a fellow YA thriller writer (I write under the name Rhiannon Morgan). Woohoo for finishing the first draft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on finishing the first draft! :) Thanks for the links too. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with revisions! Fellow campaigner stopping in to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I'm a fellow campaign buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chandara, I am in your campaign group, and I am coming around to say hi to everybody and introduce myself :) I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I'm from your campaign group. I wanted to stop in and say hi! Best of luck with revisions and your short story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments. I look forward to meeting all the new campaigners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi from the campaign! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Chandara! Stopping by to wave from the campaign trail.

    Callie Kingston

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.