Here are some tips when you just know you have to unplug.
- You hear a buzzing in your head, or the humming of the computer when it's off.
- You take everything in the "literal" sense.
- Your eyes begin to see four instead of two...I mean, one.
- You see images(pertaining to an idea, a scene, your manuscript) when you shut your eyes, even in sleep and you can't will them to stop.
- You are referring to your significant others as characters in your book
- You are talking to yourself...and answering in public.
When do you know it's time to unplug?