Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank you...

Where to go?

Where to look?

Who to look to?

Yes, I see something.

A light, an answer.

A sister, someone I know I can trust.

An amazing person full of strength and good motives.

Like a child peering through glass,

I feel I’m watching something breath-taking and inspirational.

Thank you.

The two words seem small,

But look deep and find I mean it

From the bottom of my heart

When I say it to you.

 
Written by Evangeline, a freshman in high school and a dear friend. Help me welcome her. I hope her wonderful inspirations will become a feature in my blog.

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful...even if it is poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely. Looking forward to reading more from Evangeline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never wrote anything this when I was in high school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple.

    NEW FOLLOWER

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.