Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

I've been in a leadership training this week and unplugged. Well, a little bit unplugged. Some tidbits on leadership I learned include:

Know your archetype. It will make life so much easier. All the "Why" questions will be somewhat answered and hey, you can always use that as an excuse. I am an Introvert. Really, no surprise there. A hermit by choice. woohoo!

And I am not alone. It's really okay to be who you are. There are no wrong and right answers to who you are. We all can be leaders in our community and be productive and that is the important thing to remember. Okay, enough of me rambling.

For some reason my bogger is not showing me very many links that I saved during the week.  Argh...technology sucks.

Anyway, I will leave you with this...




Here's the power of the internet. Dude came out on Ellen as well. Awesome. Compliments of my son.

11 comments:

  1. Do you do leadership training for you job? I remember you taking about it before and now I'm curious. I enjoy classes like that, but not as much if I HAVE to go, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in training this week as well. It is a longer day than I have a work. But it gets me pumped up to try new things. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video! Really enjoyed it, and agree with the archetype. It's a good map for characters motivations and dilemmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! You're lucky to have a talented son to help you out with stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IF this was Jorge.... he would. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I'm glad you like. I was wondering if this guy has any bones.

    E.R.King & LM., I'm actually participating in a year long leadership series that includes three, three day leadership trainings. It is for work but organized by another agency with other agency leaders. It has been an awesome experience and I love it. It does get the juices flowing. Keeping 'em, well, that's a different story.

    Erin, the archetype is something to think about. Thanks.

    Isia, Kids are a great source for info and creativity.

    Hey Andrea! Yeah, he is quite a character. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video.

    Yes, we can all be leaders and productive, no matter who we are.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the video! (I get this song in my head all the time and find myself wandering around humming it. I swear my coworkers must wonder about me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if we can all be leaders. I think it takes a certain kind of charisma. However, I would enjoy hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not an introvert--it's just all my friends are people I've made up in stories, lol. Love that video.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.