Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Round-up

I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving here in the ole' US and the chaotic shopping that followed.

Announcement:  The winner of the 200 follower contest is....

Anthony Rapino--Please email me at elizbeth(dot)arroyo5(at)gmail(dot)com so I can have the $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card Forwarded to you. Give B&N some love.  Thanks everyone who participated. My To Be Read list just got longer!  Woohoo! I'm always on the look out for a good book.


Here are a few links for the week. Enjoy...

Rach Writes....Physical Telling.  Great Aha! Moment for me.

TalkToYoUniverse...Hard Choices Require Consequences.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Black Friday is now leaking to Canada, but it isn't as big as in the States, yet.

    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth - I had a problem with linking back to your blog! So glad I solved it. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rachel. All her posts are awesome. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elizabeth, thanks so much for linking to me :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too! Sorry this took me a while to see, I've been sort of disconnected from the net for a while. Slowly trying to get back into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Anthony. I'll email you back. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.