Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday! 


Here's a few pics of  my favorite Heroes and Villains this Halloween. Yeah, my kids.

Cristian as Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto


My sister made this costume for him. How I wish I knew how to sew. Mommy did the make-up.

  


Juli as a Pirate. I will keep her away from Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. She was having way too much fun and even learned the pirate song...yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me. =)
Sis made this costume as well. Thanks sis! 



Angel as Joker. Freaky...

Last minute and I did his make-up. Yeah for the mummies mommies in the house!



And...Jaycee as...A Zombie
Mommy messed up and didn't take an "after" picture.


 
But if you want to watch the tutorial of what he was suppose to look like...go here.  

Have a great weekend!


11 comments:

  1. I can't decide which is my favourite, they're awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome costumes! my sister sews too, but lives too far away & my kids are last minute costume pickers... yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were great costumes. I can tell you guys enjoyed Halloween to the fullest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes! Sounds like Halloween was a good time around your house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have your sister, I have my mum. She made the kid's costumes when they were younger, but they're all too 'grown up' now (17, 16, 11).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I'm loving the one with the Joker's expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great costumes. The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.