Monday, November 7, 2011

An Award

LD Ferris gave me this award.  Thanks Lacy

I gotta write 7 things about  myself and pass it on.


7 things about myself...Traveling the world. My wish list.

I would love to go to Machu Picchu, Peru

Great Wall of China


Paris


Stonehenge, England


Acropolis, Athens


Castles, castles, and more castles

And of course...

Disney World, Florida U.S.A

What is on your wish list?


Now to pass the award on...This is always the hardest part because there's so many wonderful blogs out there. Most of these have already received the award but they are worth the visit. 

1. Get Busy Writing. E.R. King.  For being real.
2. Empty White Pages For reminding me how music plays a part in our world.
3. Gypsy In My Soul. For making me laugh and providing great random research info. 
4. Market My Words for braving the world of the unknown and letting her readers follow.
5. Writer's Ally aka SA Larson for her voice and inspiration. 

Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! I want to go to all those places as well, including Disney World :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and thank you for thinking of me. I visited so many castles as a child and I hated them! I'd love to go back now, when I could appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, these are places I'd also LOVE to visit! The Great Wall and the Acropolis are right at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wish list!
    i've been to athens & dw =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for passing on the award, Liz.
    I'd love to see Stonehenge, too. In my mind I imagine the energy there to be mystical. I want to feel the spark of magic that I've heard can be found there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've hit several on my bucket list, too! Thank you so much for the award--I really appreciate it. I'm so happy that I make you laugh. Gives me all kinds of warm and fuzzies. Thanks for making my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Great list. I still need to get to Asia, New Zealand, and Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to visit all those places. Well, I've been to Disney a lot, but to none of the others. Hope you get that list completed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! The Acropolis is totally on the top of my list, along side the pyramids at Giza :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.