Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday! Time seems to be flying now that we're near the end of the year. Oh my!

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year?  I'm not sure yet but will be cheering you on if you decide to brave the madness. =)

Maybe it's not your query...BookEnds.

Tips on marketing your novel..Adventures in Agentland

How to avoid burn-out. Here.

Tips for writers at the Blood Red Pencil

If you plan on participating at nano this is a must read at the Plot Whisperer

Editing...is it necessary. At Market my Words. Some great info!

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. There's a couple there I haven't caught this week, thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some blogs I wasn't aware of. Tnankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the helpful links. You're always so informative. I love it when people share knowledge. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never participated in Nano, but I love the hype that goes with it. It spurs creativeness. I usually pour writing resources into a current WIP instead of writing something new. I'm sure my WIP would benefit a huge amount with 50,000 words...

    Thanks for the links. I'll be sure to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links, as always. I read the BookEnds post as well. It really made me think. Thanks, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the links! I'll be trying NaNo. I'm excited and hope I get some time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great links! i'm not up for nano this yr, maybe nxt. too much pressure! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you decide to join, I think it's going to be a good year. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the links! I'll be on the cheering side of NaNo this year, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have time for NaNo this year, but I'll be a cheerleader with you. :) Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No nano for me. I tried a couple times but never actually finished. Love the idea, but I'm not built for it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.