Monday, October 10, 2011

An Award...Oh my!

Tara Tyler gave me this wonderful Brilliant Blogger Award.  Cute. Thank's Tara!  It gives me the opportunity to tell you all the wonderful things about myself. Yeah...still thinking...a bit more...okay, seven things that let's me know I'm a writer.

1. I sit. I write. Therefore, I am a Writer!  Woohoo!
2. I've learned to write with the TV blasting, the children arguing, the husband talking, and the music blaring. I've totally learned to tune out the world. Yeah!
3. I carry with me pen and notebook wherever I go. And, a hem, an audio recorder to talk to myself. Isn't that awesome!
4. I totally love blogging, though at times I have no idea what to write about. And then I get an award! Yeah!
5. I finally got an office with a door! Though, I have to share it with all those mentioned in #2. But I'm mom so I get to use my special mom powers and get priority!
6. I read and read and read. And when I'm not reading I listen to audio books in the car...until my brain feels like its going to seep through my ears and when I close my eyes I see ghosts, goblins, and horns. I've been reading scary stories. Therapy anyone?
7. Coffee is my best friend...and chocolate.

I am a writer!


Now, to share. I pass this on to:

Mainewords
Sommer Leigh
Laila Knight

15 comments:

  1. Very cool, congrats! Oh yeah, I always have a notebook and pen with me too. And coffee? Don't get me started. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!

    And yay for an office with a door. I'm jealous, even if you have to share it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's amazing how you can write with all the background noise. I've gotten to the point that when I write and the house is quiet, I have to turn on the radio or the TV to concentrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am immune to background noise, too! I can write with SpongeBob on the TV, even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! :) I wish I could write with all that noise going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Chocolate, for the win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you are so excited about writing!

    me too, i just got my very own writing desk (thats even what its called!)

    go super writer blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the first one. Even if I don't get published, I'm still a writer. Kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. I'm actually trying to psych myself up. Selective hearing is a must for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award. I love your list, number seven is very important :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I carry a notebook and pen everywhere, too. Congrats on your award.

    And...yes, I'm into gators. They are the "wildest" animal here. When I lived in Indiana, I was obsessed with deer and snakes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for you comments.

    Miranda, LOL. You are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coffee and chocolate make the world go round!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I sit. I write. Therefore, I am a writer!" That belongs on a mug somewhere.

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.