Tara Tyler gave me this wonderful Brilliant Blogger Award. Cute. Thank's Tara! It gives me the opportunity to tell you all the wonderful things about myself. Yeah...still thinking...a bit more...okay, seven things that let's me know I'm a writer.
1. I sit. I write. Therefore, I am a Writer! Woohoo!
2. I've learned to write with the TV blasting, the children arguing, the husband talking, and the music blaring. I've totally learned to tune out the world. Yeah!
3. I carry with me pen and notebook wherever I go. And, a hem, an audio recorder to talk to myself. Isn't that awesome!
4. I totally love blogging, though at times I have no idea what to write about. And then I get an award! Yeah!
5. I finally got an office with a door! Though, I have to share it with all those mentioned in #2. But I'm mom so I get to use my special mom powers and get priority!
6. I read and read and read. And when I'm not reading I listen to audio books in the car...until my brain feels like its going to seep through my ears and when I close my eyes I see ghosts, goblins, and horns. I've been reading scary stories. Therapy anyone?
7. Coffee is my best friend...and chocolate.
I am a writer!
Now, to share. I pass this on to: