I want to thank Julie Fedderson over at Gypsy in my soul for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!
"The Versatile Blogger comes with a few rules. One is to thank the giver with virtual chocolate and praise. The next is to pass it on from anywhere from 5 to 15 other bloggers depending on what meme lore you follow. Last, but not least, is to share seven things about yourself with others."
Seven things...Well, since Halloween is close I'm going to start there.
1. When I was sixteen I totally embarrassed my mom by dressing as Medusa with snakes and all and interrupting a prayer session she had at home during Halloween. Everyone blessed me with murmured prayers, and my mom, I love her, didn't even flinch. I felt bad afterwards but she didn't.
2. I lived in a haunted house when I was about nine. I believe in ghosts.
3. I am afraid of heights and wanted to be a pilot when I was younger. Go figure.
4. I then changed my mind and wanted to be a nurse until I met a nursing student who smelled of embalming fluid. Nope. Not my thing. I took psychology instead.
5. Carving pumpkins is not my thing. I'd rather paint the face on it.
6. I hate haunted houses. My imagination goes into overdrive and I can't stop it.
7. My favorite Halloween character...Jack Skellington.
Now passing it on