Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

There are a few widgets (I think that's what its called) on my sidebar for blogfests coming up. Click on the pic for more info!

Some great links!  Hope you enjoy.

Networking skills, cause I could use this info...here. 

Awesome peak into a pitch letter. Here.

JK Rowling speaks at Harvard...at Alison Pearce Stevens blog.  Though I read the transcript a while ago, this just takes my breath away.

Improve Pacing over at Janice Hardy's blog.

YAtopia has a pitch contest with Agent Mandy Hubbard. Go here for all the deets.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome link to help us all get a step closer to publication. Thanks loads! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need help with networking and pitching skills. Thanks for sharing the links! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I can't wait to read the JK Rowling transcript!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened to the Rowling speech. I thought she was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J.K. Rowling at Harvard? Awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the JK Rowling speech. Such an inspirational woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I cried listening to JK. I'm glad you liked it.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the roundup! :-) Thanks for always doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.