Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!!

This week has been busy! With the official starting of the school year I've found my extra spark in being the nosy well-informed mom again!  My high schooler started cross-country.  I never thought that was an intense sport...it is. I loved it. Cheering him on, I mean. I could never run like that.

For some reason being busy puts me in a more organized mind-set. Go figure.


Anyway, here are some great links.

A series on writing scenes. Some great info! At Utah Children's Writers:...

More thoughts on ebooks from pricing to formatting at Mystery Writing is Murder.

"Not right for us at this time." What does that mean?  at The Blood-Red Pencil.

Some inspiration...Failure is not an option at Book Dreaming...

Editing tips: Beats and tags by Gabriela Lessa. 

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great links.... love finding out new places to visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend to you too! Thanks for all the nifty links. I keep reading all this stuff eventually I might be an expert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic links! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'Failure is not an option' post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great round up. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.