Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

I won two great books this week!  Woohoo!  Over at Christa Writes  and  Isis Rushdan Blog

Here are some more helpful blog posts this week. Hope they help!


7 common pitfalls of critiquers...some great info on how to give a critique at Copple's creation

Ebysswriter has a great contest starting Sunday, September 11th.

Language and a writer's responsibility at WIP. IT . Because sometimes I forget it is all about language. A great reminder.

Because I could write a story on this guy...check out this pic at Michael May's Adventureblog.

New ways to sell short stories. Alan Rinzler.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning books. Always a great day when that happens. And thanks for plugging our Oasis contest with Ebyss. I think it's going to be really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the books. New books are so fun. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the books! Thanks for sharing the links. The critique one was really helpful. I know one person in my writers' group that needs to remember he doesn't know better than everyone else! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning, and thanks again for the links. You always have the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for new books! And that Michael May site--whoa. Don't know what that dude was, but he will likely join my nightmares some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. I can't wait to read them.

    Christine, maybe sending him the link, giving him a **wink...wink**. LOL.

    Julie, I just love the details in him. Awesome.

    Thanks again everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the links. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the books, it's always a great feeling!

    Thanks for the links :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.