Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Round-Up

First, I want to thank all my wonderful new followers!  And of course those that are not so new.  Thanks!  

Here are a few links I found helpful.  I hope you enjoy.

Productivity slump reversal...get the juices flowing again. here.

Great info on time management. here.

The Blood Red Pencil has great info on why your ms may be falling short.

What a way to wake up a small town. Watch the video. Hilarious. Over at Julie Fedderson's blog.

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, loving the 'get the juices flowing, again' post. Heading over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links! Thanks for sharing and have a fantastic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the info...and ready to get juices flowing. Will check out Julie's site soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I'm definitely going to have to check out that productivity slump reversal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    Just wanted to say hi and thank you for your visit and comment on my blog yesterday.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the shout out! That video makes my day. I'm thrilled you liked it enough to mention it in your Friday round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the linkage! Going over to see Julie's vid...you never know what's going to pop up on her blog, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be a fantastic weekend. You enjoy yours as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower. Thanks for the great links :)
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.