Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Round up

Happy Friday!

How to thicken a plot by Alan Rinzler.

Because I still believe I will have the courage to go to one of these...what you should bring to a conference.

Call for authors...a new romance website by Scott Eagan.

Best post yet on Self-Editing...at Anne R. Allen's Blog

I just finished the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and I was humbly reminded why he gets paid the big bucks...because he doesn't short change the reader. I can just imagine the research that went into writing this book. And yet, it's written in a way that still engages the reader.

A great read till the end.

Wow...Awesome!


7 comments:

  1. I love the Lost Symbol. My heart was literally in my throat for half the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links. I've read all of Dan Browns, have not checked out the newest one...heard it took him a long time to finish it...must be complicated, lot of twists as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! I haven't had the chance to read the Lost Symbol, but its def on my tbr pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the roundup! Oh, and I finally got around to posting about the blog award. Thanks again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem, Tony.
    And thanks everyone. I hope the links help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome to read an inspiring book, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the conference link~ I'm going to one next month, so it'll come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.