Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An Award

I've been given the Liebster award by the awesome Julie Fedderson


Um, yeah, I didn't know what it meant either, but Julie wrote this down...It comes from German and there are multiple translations, ranging from favorite to dearest to sweetheart. This award is meant to give the blogger with less than 200 followers a little spotlight. Check out her blog. 


Thanks Julie!


So now I pass it on to five awesome bloggers that I stalk...support and found that they are equally as nuts...committed, in a good way, as I am on this venture of writing and life. 


1. Anita's Edge 
2. Christine Rains 
3. Anthony J. Rapino
4. Write Turn Ahead
5. Hills and Corkscrews

Go an and pass the love to at least five bloggers...

10 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Thanks, E. :-) You had it right the first time. "Nuts" pretty much sums me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you sweet! Thanks so much and I will pass this on tomorrow! I really appreciate you always being so supportive with your comments (and on a related note, why can I comment on your blog suddenly? I've been comment-impaired lately and suddenly your award must have fixed it, so thanks for that, too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Off to go pass it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! :) I really like this award because I can pass on the love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on receiving this award. Will check out your buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! I'll have to check out your awardees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.