Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tag you're it



I was tagged by Marcy. Thanks Marcy!

Now I gotta answer these random questions.

Here's who I'm tagging. Answer the same questions and Pass it on...

Anita
Emily
Brenda - So sorry, I changed your name. Corrected. Did I ever tell you I have a horrible memory.  



Do you think you're hot?
No. I may have been when I was seventeen, but alas...

Upload a picture or your current wallpaper...Okay, I use my son's profile but this pic is awesome.





When was the last time you ate chicken?
Last Saturday I ate Grecian Chicken.


What were you thinking while writing your answers?
These mosquito bites are killing me and summer just started!


What songs have you listened to lately?
Pitbull featured with JLO and Marc Anthony. I guess he loves the family.


Do you have a nickname?
Yes, Lisa. Not sure why my parents didn't just name me Lisa.

10 comments:

  1. I will do this later! Very fun and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa???

    cool name!!! Why didn't your parents name you LISA??? Just curious!!


    what is this tagging??

    with warm regards
    Another Author

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! That Assassins Creed is freakin' addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brenda and Emily can't wait to read yours.

    Allmyposts, my mom wanted to name me Rebecca my dad named me after Elizabeth Taylor and/or queen Elizabeth, depending on his mood. Lisa is just shorter, I guess. Not sure why they didn't.

    Hi Huntress! Welcome. Yeah, I use a lot of their set design in my writing, though I can't play to save my life. I can't get my brain to work both thumbs simultaneously. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess. Yeah, I guess I got that sweet blood. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, fun! it was cool getting to know more about you. Can't wait to answer these questions myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.