Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Round-up

There's a lot of great info I found.  Enjoy!

The Best People We Know  Janet Friedman talks about e-book publishing, platform and other great information on this talk show.

Speculative fiction the next best thing...at Pub Rants

Adding character depth with the zodiac at Falling Leaflets.

Promoting your book...The Interview at Query Tracker Blog

Getting the best Bang for your Blog...Roni Loren

A good Day Sunshine for Writers. Info on E-publishing by A.Rinzler

Five Free Ebooks every writer needs...There are No Rules

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So many great links. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great round-up (and the mention of my Tuesday post)! I'm heading over to check out the Janet Friedman one now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.