Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slowly but surely I'll get there

Yeah, this is how I feel while trying to catch up.  I've been super busy with other things...ahem, some not so important things, but others I can't ignore. Now I find myself bogged down with little movement towards my short-term goals. Feeling sluggish and needing a break. 


Not to remind everyone whose goal setting session begins the first of the year, but...we are almost at that midpoint mark.  How are your goals going?  Is it time to re-strategize? 

5 comments:

  1. Ugh. I know what you mean. It's so easy to get distracted. I can't speak for you, but I'm not writing professionally, so I have to conjure up a "why the hell does it matter?" every time I sit down at the computer.

    Still working for the dream though, and I have three short stories out right now hoping to be picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel similar to what Hanny said above. Once I get started writing, though, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals, ha! I was way too optimistic with my goals! But I'm still trucking along, anyways. Can't believe almost 6 months have just flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've read more books than I thought, but my writing goals are extremely lacking. How is it already the end of May?? AGH!

    And hey, even if you're going at a turtle's pace, at least you're still GOING. That's all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're in the same boat, hanny. Good luck with those shorts!

    Hi Heather, yeah. I love it too!

    Time does fly, Lydia.

    LOL Cheyanne, I agree. Forward movement is better than no movement.

    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.