Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

Being in a writing group. Like, face to face with real people writing group at the Bookshelf Muse. It takes courage. Lots of it. I don't have it quite yet, but I'm working my way there.

Teaching fantasy over at Black Gate.  Great post for engaging young minds.

If you haven't checked out Elana Johnson's blog, I'd highly suggest taking a peak. She has the first two chapters of her book available for download and I can't wait to read the whole thing!

And for all you lovely mother's out there...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day back! Writing partners are wonderful people. I feel so blessed to have found so many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.