Brenda, over at Write Turn Ahead gave me this marvelous award! Thanks Brenda!
So, in the spirit of the award, the original rules are:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
To pass the award along, some blogs I really look forward to:
And, 7 random facts:
- I took speech in high school and dropped the class the first day. Talking in front of the class...not my thing.
- When I was in grade school, I lived in a haunted house. Haunted because we found some freaky stuff in the attic, and my dog, Charlie, would never go up there.
- No one knew my real name growing up. My parents and everyone else calls me Lisa. My real name is Elizabeth. I thought about legally changing it to Lisa.
- I could use a vacation in a land far far away.
- I'm still a daydreamer and because horror slips into my mind more often than not, I found myself running like a madwoman under a viaduct in the vicinity of a prestigious college campus. Hey, you never know.
- My mom tells me, often, that my teacher told her I was so good in school that if a fly landed on my nose, I wouldn't even swat it away. Yeah, daydreaming comes to mind.
- I have a horrible sense of direction and still get lost around town. I've only been living here my whole life.