Saturday, May 28, 2011

An award and more about me!


Brenda, over at Write Turn Ahead gave me this marvelous award!  Thanks Brenda!


So, in the spirit of the award, the original rules are:

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.

2. Share seven random facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 5 blogging buddies.

4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.


To pass the award along, some blogs I really look forward to:







And, 7 random facts:
  1. I took speech in high school and dropped the class the first day. Talking in front of the class...not my thing. 
  2. When I was in grade school, I lived in a haunted house. Haunted because we found some freaky stuff in the attic, and my dog, Charlie, would never go up there. 
  3. No one knew my real name growing up. My parents and everyone else calls me Lisa. My real name is Elizabeth. I thought about legally changing it to Lisa. 
  4. I could use a vacation in a land far far away.
  5. I'm still a daydreamer and because horror slips into my mind more often than not, I found myself running like a madwoman under a viaduct in the vicinity of a prestigious college campus.  Hey, you never know. 
  6. My mom tells me, often, that my teacher told her I was so good in school that if a fly landed on my nose, I wouldn't even swat it away. Yeah, daydreaming comes to mind.
  7. I have a horrible sense of direction and still get lost around town. I've only been living here my whole life.
Thanks Brenda!


6 comments:

  1. Boy I bet your childhood home would be great setting fodder for a spooky novel or two!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll echo Angela above~ sounds like a great basis for a scary story! And as for speech class~ let's just say I didn't care for it either :) Thanks for passing on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your 7 things! Always spooky to peek inside your head!

    OMG Thanks for passing on the award to moi! I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award!
    And don't feel bad about getting lost in the town you live in, I did the very same thing myself today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much for the award! I'll post my 7 and pass it on on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Thanks guys! That house made a believer out of me. Yup, I'm starting to dig into my subconscience and found even more horrifying material. About the house of course.

    Thanks Anita. Now I don't feel that bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.