Monday, March 14, 2011

The power of a two letter word

Really? How hard is it to say it. It's just two letters, very short and to the point. So why o' why do I find myself unable to let it flow out of my mouth getting me into the most...um, stressed out predicaments that coulda', shoulda' woulda', been avoided but wasn't. 


And now, I'm committed to see this thing through. I'm almost done and my brain is now easing into normalcy, if it ever was. 


But really, how hard is it to say those words?  Should I have it framed on my forehead? 

5 comments:

  1. A forehead tattoo wouldn't hurt, and would probably deter most people from asking you for things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to say NO! I've learned to have pre-made excuses. That why I'm off the hook! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this. It is very hard for me to say 'No'. I guess it's a negative quality of being a nice person. :)

    Excuses are good, and the only way I can even come close to the word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.