Saturday, March 26, 2011

Memetastic Award!

I won this fantastic award from J.L Campbell .



For this one, I have to tell four truths and one lie and pass the award to others.  Here goes...

1. I love Stephen King.
2. I can cook.
3. I am a mom of four.
4. I was a groupie of a boy band.
5. I have a cubicle at home which happens to be my office space.

There you have it. 

Now, I'd like to forward this awesome award to four people who have inspired me in their words and commitment to putting themselves out there. Thanks!








5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the award! You *know* I'm sitting here trying to decide which the lie is. I'm gonna guess "I can cook." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the award! I think the lie is "I was a goupie..."

    when will you tell us the truth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    I'll post it on Monday! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool award! Thanks so much for passing it on!! Are we supposed to guess your lie? Hmmm, I'll guess that you were never a boy band groupie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay thank you for the award! I'm gonna say the lie is the boy band groupie one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.