Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Round up

Wow...finally, Friday!

On sticking with it by Agent Mandy Hubbard...when an agent pass on work that get published. Optimistic twist.

And because I'm all for list of great stuff, I return to Falling Leaflets for great info on WriteOnCon news and a list of deals in children's lit.

Natalie Fischer talks about the difference between Adult and YA...Great post!

This is too hilarious to pass up...top twenty best oxymorons by Author Culture. Left me scratching my head.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great links. Natalie's post was the best I've read on what makes a book YA. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem Anne. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.