Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Memory Lane

Okay, call me a gushy romantic.  I recently saw this again after...um, over a lot of years, and one phrase reminded me why I continue to do what I do...it goes something like this:  I want him to know he didn't break me. 

Sometimes, it's not such a bad thing to go back to memory lane and remind yourself what it was like to aspire, to inspire, to create, to imagine and to just be.   To let them know...they didn't break me.

When was your last trip through memory lane and what did you find there?

2 comments:

  1. Memories? Here's my story... someone wanted me to look something up for them in the archives at work, and low and behold, there was a newpaper clipping of the first article I ever wrote for the local newpaper, when I was in grade seven or so!

    Someone filed it in the archives where I'd work twenty years later! How bizzare is that?

    Gave me a good laugh to read what I wrote, how I wrote... twenty years ago. And freaked me out a little to think that someone took the time to cut it out and file it. I doubt my mom even did that.

    Never know when inspiration might strike. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.