Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Round-up

Tough to choose these links. I think I got swept away this week with all the awesome info!

Here they are:

Tips to increase chances of finding that right agent by Falling Leaflets

Crafting the Editor Submission list by Literaticat --Info on imprints.

Query writing, because we all need one...Between Fact and Fiction.

Info on craft:

Showing Emotions by Jordan McCollum.

Info on Voice at Wordplay

Revision Resources at Hills and Corkscrews.


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great links! Thanks. Natalie Whipple is such a sweetheart, isn't she? I'll check that out. And Falling Leaflets, sounds intriguing.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! I love reading Jennifer Laughran's posts on Literaticat!

    (ps--thanks for linking to my blog, F.L.--very sweet of you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! Love your blog Jess. I'm glad it's helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.