Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Round-up

HAPPY FRIDAY!

This weeks picks.  Enjoy!


Operation Awesome gives us info on queries.  I can always use this kind of information.

I've been thinking a lot about self-publishing. Amanda Hocking talks a bit about it here. I think it's something we should all think about before jumping on that band wagon. While a great book will get you noticed (in a good way) a bad book will get you noticed...you get the point.

Dark Angel...found this great blog. Information on submissions and other useful tips.

Don't forget to take care of yourself, especially your hands!  Blood-Red Pencil has an excellent post on this.

Illustrator Saturday...I love the idea of getting idea through illustration.  Love the way she acts out her drawings. Made me wonder about acting out my own scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.