Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Round-up

Wow, another week. I won't count 'em but they seem to be going fast.




New agent with D4EO Literary Agency -- Kristin Miller -- who'll be repping both middle grade and young adult alongside Mandy Hubbard.  Here. Woohoo!  Get your submissions ready!


How to Get Published by Rachelle Gardner...here.  Anything and everything you need to know about publishing. Though I'm sure y'all already know this. 


Why Retreats Rock.  I sooooooooo would love to do this.  Here. Anyone up for one...Invite me!


Send your Fantasy and Sci-Fi Shorts...Fantasy and Lightspeed. Here


And because anyone who knows me, or doesn't, I suck when it comes to networking.  Here are some helpful suggestions. Here

Write On Blog for teens! Check it out here. 


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links. And yes, the weeks are going TOO FAST! :-( Oh well, just means Halloween will be here even sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.