Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Wow!  I won this gorgeous award!
Nominated by Liz Davis. Thanks Liz!

Here are the rules:


Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

Share 7 things about yourself

Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers

Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


Seven things about myself
1. My oldest son is eighteen and I still can't believe it.
2. I always wanted to be a fighter pilot, but I'm afraid of heights.
3. The library was my favorite place as a kid.
4. I can't seem to carry a conversation passed the weather.
5. I have a very intense fear of creepy crawly things.
6. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings.
7. I was the first in my family to graduate from a four year university.

Here are my ten bloggers!

Juliette Wade of TalkToYoUniverse
Francine Howarth of Romancing the Blog
Marieke of Marieke's Musing
Cher Green of Footsteps of a Writer
Michelle of The Innocent Flower
Susan Higginbotham of Medieval Woman
Lynette of Chatterbox Chitchat
Tanya Reimer of Life's like that
JL Campbell of The Character Depot
Buffy Andrews of Buffy's write zone

Thanks again!!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the award!Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't figure out how to link it to mine. Can you walk me through it, I'm real new to this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Oooh, thanks so much for the award!

    Shall pop it up forthwith.

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award. I am honored. I'll get it posted on my blog as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome everyone! Thank you for the awesome work you do on your blog!

    Tanya, I'm gonna write the steps 'cause, I kinda forgot and don't want to lead you astray. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award. Sorry, I'm late getting back to you. Been busy. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.lynnettelabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! I have to figure out my ten bloggers, which is the most difficult part for me. But I'll get myself together here eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lynnette and Juliette. It was hard to come up with those ten. You gals are awesome, so don't worry about being timely. I know we are all busy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.