Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Round-Up

Guide to Literary Agents Eighth Lucky Agent Contest...ends January 23

Writing and Life..the blog of Jennifer R. Hubbard...Got me thinking about writing and living. Nice post.

And since I've been writing about characters in fiction, here's info on the five stages of the character arc from Holly Bodger's blog.

Miss Snark's First Victim January's secret agent contest January 17th.


Words of wisdom: When in doubt, ask a kid. They can be brutally honest.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I can certainly relate to your words of wisdom. My son at 9 y/o still has no idea what tact means.

    Thanks for the link to Holly's blog. I went and checked out the article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of thes blogs. Great pics this week!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.