Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Round-Up

Okay, not the most original/creative phrase. Here's where I put the links of the week and anything else I want to recap on.

First, if you haven't visitied Terry Lynn Johnson's blog,  go here. She is an amazing outdoor adventurist with a new book out. I love Terry's depiction of the outside world. I can't wait to read her book.

The Awesome Juliette Wade in TalkToYoUniverse is having Workshop Wednesdays where you can submit your work for worldbuiliding critique. My snippet was the first and it's awesome (I mean the workshop). Juliette also provides great info about writing on her blog.

The Amazing writer duos Joe and Lydia Sharp are hosting a critique contest!  Check it out here.

And...Vicki Motter New Agent has an awesome blog: Navigating the Slush Pile.

There you go! I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to add any others you'd like to add in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. Will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linkage and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bunches for linking the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment J.L.

    Terry and Lydia, no problem. Love your blogs and thank you for being out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links, girlfriend. Keep up the fantastic work on your blog. It really rocks! I will add it to my blog roll:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Buffy. I'm trying to pay a bit more attention to it.

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.