What I want for Christmas:
- a home office with a door that locks
- a maid, a nanny, and an accountant
- a family vacation outside anywhere near Illinois
- an extra hour a day for me.
- a car that knows where I'm going 'cause I don't
- did I mention a maid?
- a printer that doesn't run out of ink
- paper I can wipe to use over and over again
- a treadmill that encourages me
- a mute button to mute out the world
- a rewind button to catch what I missed
- and...did I mention a maid?
What's on your list?