Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I want for Christmas

Happy Holidays!

What I want for Christmas:
  1. a home office with a door that locks
  2. a maid, a nanny, and an accountant
  3. a family vacation outside anywhere near Illinois
  4. an extra hour a day for me.
  5. a car that knows where I'm going 'cause I don't
  6. did I mention a maid?
  7. a printer that doesn't run out of ink
  8. paper I can wipe to use over and over again
  9. a treadmill that encourages me
  10. a mute button to mute out the world
  11. a rewind button to catch what I missed
  12. and...did I mention a maid?
What's on your list?

3 comments:

  1. I'll take a copy of your list, especially #'s 1, 6, and 12!!

    Merry Christmas to you, and a successful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.