Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cirque Du Freak: A review

Hi! My name is Jorge. I am Elizabeth's son and I'm 13.

The Cirque Du Freak series by Darren Shan are great books not only for young adults, but for parents as well. This series is a Vampire's tale but it is different from other vampire books because the vampires can die like normal humans and they don't die as fast in the sun it takes about 5 hours but they get bad sunburns in 15 minutes. But they are stronger and faster than any human and can do incredible things that I don't want to mention. That's for you to find out.

These books are full of twists that have you wanting to read on to see what is going to happen next. I also recommend these books if you have a strong stomach. The author describes every detail of the creatures, which some are disgusting. My favorite book in the series is Trials of Death. I love the way the author wrote the plot and also the characters reactions to these trials.

It only took me 1 month to read the series and that was also with the time it took to wait for the next book at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.