Monday, June 21, 2010

Bloggers United at Inkwell

This weeks theme at inkwell:  Character description that is my opposite.  She actually sounds kinda cool, I think. = - )

Rebecca is a motivational speaker who is most comfortable in social settings. She is athletic and bold. She mastered the piano at the age of twelve, was captain of her high school cheerleading squad and graduated valedictorian. Rebecca went on to graduate from UCLA with a degree in theatre. She currently resides in Puerto Rico where she enjoys her time scuba diving, parasailing, and bunji jumping. She has no kids and is unmarried. She lives with her pet snake, Ludwig.

7 comments:

  1. Neat. You guys seem to be having sooo much fun with these. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the name Ludwig! And I got quite a clear picture of this opposite character, so much so that she seems annoyingly perfect. I like it.
    Just a question: Did Rebecca always want to live in Puerto Rico?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was ..this..close to being named Rebecca and I would love to live in Puerto Rico. I haven't been there in a looong time and I miss it but I can't fathom to share my world with large insects. It's the warm climate. It's kind of bitter sweet for me to have Rebecca live there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to read that and figure out who you really are by the opposite stuff.
    Neat! I guess you hate snakes, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ludvig! I remember on children's TV there used to be this little dancing egg wearing tartan trousers playing a violin who was called Ludvig. That kind of sounds like I had a really bad dream... :)

    Love your opposite description - the first sentence would also be my opposite. I'd also add that I would be always first up at karaoke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you an award on my blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jeeze Lydia please don't try to figure me out. I can't even figure me out. LOL. Thanks for the award. It's hard to pick. They are all great! I'll be sure to pass it on. Once I learn how to get it. LOL

    Thanks for stopping by Jayne. Ludwig just happened to pop in my head. I think I knew someone named Ludwig. Hmmm??? Look forward to hearing you karaoke. =-) You never know...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.