Monday, September 7, 2009

Making Change Easier 9 Principles

One of the reasons I was able to make the decision to live my dream was because I have an AWESOME support network of sisters. It was in challenging myself to come out of my protective shell that I began looking towards me as a person apart from my family. It was the first step I took to "grow up." Change, however, is never easy and I have begun to view them as moments I have created for myself. Whether it's five minutes of silence, usually in my car or the bathroom; or to consume myself through my writing, these moments have become who I am, a part from everything else.

I found a wonderful website I added to my inspirational links that speak to Making Change Easier. I have not tried the program but the website was very helpful. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.